Thursday 19 December 2013

The Crowd Knows It All

It was a lovely day. We didn't watch any movies but just a simple lunch at MacDonald. Eventhough it's not a lunch to me since i only ate an apple pie while you eat an upsize McSpicy,i still have a good day. And i don't eat a heavy lunch because i'm already full spending time with you especially on this first date and Valentines Day. I could stare at that bare face of yours and i would never starve. The sweetest thing that happen on that day is when there's some lion dance happening in the mall and they went down on the escalator with us and we could only communicate by ear-ear talk and we were very close since it's very noisy. Too close that i could touch your skin and feel your arms on my waist.It was a very simple date since it's our first date and never went out together before.

The very next day,we ran the 10km together. Your cliques wasn't surprised at all since they've known about us. We talked about the previous day. You asked whether i enjoyed the Valentines gift which is four packs of Cookies-N-Cream Hershey. I loved you more for that,i told you and giggled. You laughed. The people from our back kept giggling and awww-ing at us. I'd blushed. When we ended the run,i felt something different. I felt something weird from my other runs alone. I didn't feel tired at all neither do i have my asthmatic attack. I didn't know the power of love could take that all away. Could take the pain away. Could fade the bad memories slowly. I think you did it. You'd make it slow and steady. 

I think we don't have to mind the people talking about us because there is already the unseparatable us. We actually thought that the everyone around us would accept us and have us as who we are. But there's just some people that's not happy with us and want to break the thread. Someone who's full of jealousy at us being together. At first,we didn't thought of it. At all.

No comments:

Post a Comment